MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE FOURTEEN

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE FOURTEEN

Ironman vs Superman Fight Video

TITLE: Batman warned Ironman about Superman issue

DC UNIVERSE

Ironman and Batman met at the top of a building in a Dc Universe.

Ironman: Batman you want me now I’m here

Batman stretches his hand forward to shake Ironman as a welcome greeting, Ironman receive Batman hand shake.

Batman: you are welcome Ironman

Ironman: you said you want to see me

Batman: how did you get it?

Ironman: get what?

Batman: Superman’s weakness kryptonite

Hulkbuster vs Superman Fight Video

Ironman: (shocked) how did you know I have it, are you spying on me? Anyway I don’t understand what you are talking? And I don’t have anything against superman.

Batman: I have a warning for you, if you hurt superman with that kryptonite, I will teach you a lesson you will never forget.

As Ironman is about to reply Batman, Batman Suddenly disappear off his sight, he can’t find batman. After a while he saw Batman plane flying away, Ironman smiles and said let’s wait and see

To be continue… in Episode 15

 

NEXT

EPISODE 15

Avengers have Issues with Batman

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO