MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE FIFTEEN

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE FIFTEEN

Batman vs Captain America Fight video

TITLE: Avengers have Issues with Batman

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Not long when Ironman left he came back, and met the Avengers where they are still catching fun.

Thor was the first person to ask Ironman, why Batman wanted to see him?

Thor: Ironman what did the Bat told you?

Ironman: he said I should not hurt superman?

Thor: So you are a threat to their universe heroes that means their heroes are too weak to be called heroes.

Ironman: I don’t know, but I think Batman know I’m capable of defeating superman.

Thor: I heard Darkseid comparing me to superman, that weak hero that you can defeat, I can’t wait for Darkseid to feel the real power of an Asguardian.

Ironman: don’t allow pride get over you, or else superman might beat you.

Thor: never, that’s not possible, but I’m looking forward to have a fight with the Dc heroes.

Ironman: I think Batman care for superman like he is his brother.

Thor: I also have a brother I care for but he has some betrayer behavior in him.

Captain America came into the discussion

Captain America: tell us more about your brother

Thor: he was adopted by my parent, he is my brother but he loves breaking rules, he is also a tricky person, but I still love him.

Thor vs Captain America Fight video


Captain America: where is he now?

Thor: he is presently in prison now in Asguard

Captain America: why? What really happen?

Thor: he deceived our palace soldier, by shape shifting to Odin my Father and make false command that led Asgurdian soldiers to their death.

Hawkeye came into the discussion

Hawkeye: your brother is a great criminal, sorry to say you don’t have a brother

Thor: if you don’t take my brother name out of your mouth, I will strike you down

Captain America: calm down guys, let leave this discussion

To be continue… in Episode 16

NEXT

EPISODE 16

 Loki escaped from Asguard

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO