MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE THIRTEEN

 

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE THIRTEEN

Thor vs Batman Fight Video

TITLE: Thor complains about Batman

MARVEL UNIVERSE

All the Avengers was in the hall, when Ironman left to meet Batman, and Thor start discussing with Captain America,

Thor: Why is he going to meet Batman?

Captain America: He is having an appointment with Batman.

Thor: You all know Batman is cunny, proud and tricky.

Captain America: I can see you don’t like Batman and you also know that Ironman is a smart man so he will be fine. Thor what issue did you have with Batman?

Captain America vs Batman

Thor: There was a day I and Batman met, he called me Thor son of Odin, and can you imagine that? He is just a mortal, he knows too much.

Captain America: (smile) that is because Batman is a great detective.

Thor: So I warned him to get Odin out of his wide mouth, or else I will strike me, he told me he can defeat me, I should not push my luck and he left, I think he want to die.

Captain America: Batman is not powerful as you are, but he is cunny just avoid him.

 

To be continue… in Episode 14

 

NEXT

EPISODE 14

Batman warned Ironman about Superman issue

 


 

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO