MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE THIRTY-FIVE

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE THIRTY-FIVE

TITLE: Kryptonite Suit

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Ironman went into his suit store with kryptonite, then he started building a Kryptonite suit

As he was joining the parts of his suit, Captain America came to himasking him his intention

Captain America:Tony what happen in the DC Universe

Tony: A lot, I’m going back to DC Universe to destroy superman (he continue wielding)

Captain America:Superman is not that easy to beat, I’m sure you know that

Tony: Yes that is why I have this (Tony show Captain America a green rock)

Captain America: what is special about this green rock?

Tony:you will know when you see me in action

Captain America: why are you eager to fight Superman all of the sudden

Tony: Superman killed Loki and destroys my suit the last day I went to DC Universe, I promise him I’m coming back to for a rematch and this time I will kill him the way he killed Loki

Captain America: Hope you know what you are doing

Captain America left Ironman where he was still building his suit, after some hours, Ironman build a huge suit like hulk buster filled with kryptonite, he wore the suit and the suit was amazing, green electric sparking all over it.

 To be Continue… in Episode 35

Ironman vs Superman tough fight

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO