MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE THIRTY-SEVEN

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE THIRTY-SEVEN

TITLE: Batman watch Ironman vs Superman fight

DC UNIVERSE

Batman was in his plane when he saw Ironman beating Superman, Batman quickly contact Ironman to Stop.

Batman: Ironman you have to stop whatever you are doing now

Ironman: No I’m not stopping,this is to avenge Loki’s death and my suit he destroyed during our last fight.

Batman:If you don’t stop, I’m coming to stop you

Ironman:I will love you give a try, I intended to defeat superman only but it won’t be bad to add you to the list, I will be waiting for you batty

Batman: Okay we shall see

Batman flew his plane to the location where Ironman and Superman are fighting, Superman was still on the ground weak, telling Ironman he didn’t kill Loki.

Superman: I didn’t kill Loki, Loki death was an accident

Ironman: Shut up, you are lucky Thor haven’t find you he would have killed you

Batman plane landed beside Superman, Batman came out

Batman: IronmanI warned you not to use kryptonite to hurt Superman, nowstep down or else you won’t like it.

Ironman: I have to use kryptonite against Superman he left me no choice and if you want to stand in my way, I will take you both down

Batman:(Displays a strange smile on his face)

To be continue… in Episode 38

Avengers watch Ironman and Superman fight

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO