MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE THIRTY-ONE

 

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS


EPISODE THIRTY-ONE

TITLE: Ironman went to the DC Universe

DC UNIVERSE

As Superman got to the hospital Superman was surprise to see Mr Benson in the hospital, Superman was surprise to see Mr Benson in the same Hospital Lois was, Superman quickly change to Clark and he went straight to Mr Ben, it was around 8:00pm

Clark: Hello Sir

Mr Benson: do I know you?

Clark:No, but you look familiar, are you a staff in this hospital

Mr Benson: No, I’m here to check my friend who was admitted here

Clark: have you seen him or her

Mr Benson: why all this question are you a cop? I’m her to check on my female friendwho was admitted here, and I have seen her, so bye (in annoyance)

Clark: Sorry I don’t mean to get you angry

Mr Benson left the hospital, Batman was on top of the hospital monitoring Mr Benson movement to know who he was.

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Ironman and captain can’t find Thor, and they noticed that he is not in the DC universe

Ironman suit up and went straight to the DC universe to see Batman about Loki Issue

To be continue… in Episode 32

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO