MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWENTY- NINE

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE TWENTY- NINE

TITLE: Thor saw how Superman Killed Loki

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Tony, Captain America and Thor was in the Lab when Javis updated new video of Loki in DC Universe, but this new video left the Avengers Speechless and angry at the same time.

The video show Superman removing an iron rod from Loki chest, Thor was filled with range, and Thor was shouting I said it, I said it, and now Loki is dead, I won’t take it Superman must die also, I’m going to DC Universe, and no one will stop me this time, Tony and Captain America was just Speechless thing of what next to do.

Thor went straight to Asguard in annoyance, as he got toAsguard he went straightto Odin, before Thor say anything, Odin said to Thor,

Odin: Loki is not dead

Thor: Father are you trying to calm me?

Odin: No, you know your brother, he is tricky

Thor: No father you are wrong, I saw how he was stab by Superman with my own eye

Odin: Are you sure about that?

Thor: Yes

Odin: Okay do as you wish

Thor was thinking maybe his father was right, but he don’t want to accept what his father said, because he saw how Loki die in the hands of Superman with his two naked eyes, Thor Immediately stretch his hand and Storm Breaker came to his hand.

As Thor was about to go back to Earth Odin trapped him in a magical cage, Odin said Loki will take care of himself, this put Thor in range, Thor said I will find a way out of here and I will kill Superman, Superman must pay

To be continue… in Episode 30

NEXT

Ironman went to DC Universe

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO