MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE THIRTY-THREE

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE THIRTY-THREE

TITLE: Avengers go against Superman

DC UNIVERSE

Superman left Ironman, and search for Batman, he found Batman on the top of a building,

Superman: Batman are you okay?

Batman: why did you do that?

Superman: I save you from that tin man, he attacked you don’tyou know?

Batman: He was upset, because you killed Loki

Superman:No, don’t you believe me, I don’t kill Loki, and his death was an accident

Batman: I believing you doesn’t matter, you have the chance to proof your innocent to Ironman, but you blew it off.

Superman: I don’t mean to do that, Ironman attacked you first, and I can’t risk my loved one’s life again, Lois is still in hospital now, I don’t want such to repeat itself.

Batman:Protect the people you care about without making more enemy.

Batman left Superman, to think of what he said.

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Ironman called a new suit to his location, the suit took him to Marvel Universe, as Ironman got in Stark Industry, he met the Avengers there waiting for Ironman feedback.

Avengers was surprise the see Ironman coming in with anger, Captain America ask Ironman what was the problem, Ironman replied Superman need to be dealt with, I need my kryptonite.

To be continue… in Episode 34

Bruce and Clark

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO