MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWENTY-TWO

 


MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS AVENGERS

EPISODE TWENTY-TWO

TITLE: Avengers received Notification about Superman

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Stark Industry

After Thor received the information from Odin his Father, Thor decided to feed the information to the Avengers, as Thor got to Tony’s lab where the Avengers are having meeting.

Tony: Thor come in, we have been waiting for you.

Thor: I just receive a vital information from my father Odin.

Captain America:Thor what is the information.

Thor: Loki has escaped from prison at Asguard, and he is on earth.

Tony: I don’t think he is in this universe, because my satellite don’t pick any strange being, entering this universe.

Captain America: if he is on earth and he is not on this universe that means he is in the DC universe.

Thor:That make sense, he knew if he come to this universe, I will return him back to Asguard

Bruce Banner:Tony can you check on the DC universe to know, if Loki is in the universe.

Tony: I will try

Tony stood up and move closer to his computer, he instructed Javis to search for a new strange being who just visited the DC Universe, after processing for some while, Javis brought out a video of a strange guy with a horn helmet, that superman isabout to punch him to death.

Tony: who is this guy?

Thor: That is Loki my brother, what is superman trying to do?

Captain America: He is about to kill your brother

Thor: If he touch my brother, I will destroy the DC universe

To be continue… in Episode 23

NEXT Episode 23 Batman and Lois

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL VS DC CROSSOVER SEASON 1 EPISODE TWO